Bloomer in linen - girl 6m-2y | carmel
Unit price /
Couldn't load pickup availability
Bloomer for girls in vintage style, made of soft and breathable natural linen.
- made of 100% natural linen certified according to ØKO-TEX standard 100
- available in 2 colours: carmel and stripes
- 2 sizes: 6m-1y, 1-2y
- designed in Norway and manufactured in the EU to the highest ethical standards
Colour: carmel. Washing: machine wash at 40 degrees.
Facts about linen:
- linen is an environmentally friendly natural material produced from the flax plant and its stem
- flax is often grown in the temperate climate zones of the northern hemisphere and requires no chemical pesticides
- flax has been cultivated for more than 10,000 years
- light, airy and comfortable quality fabric
- the material has cooling and airy properties that make it well suited for hot summer days
- linen has a high ability to absorb moisture and dries even faster than cotton
- does not cause allergic reactions and is safe for the skin
- the material is also very hard-wearing and durable
- the fiber curls elegantly, which gives a unique look
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 - Safe Textiles, your guarantee for skin-friendly clothing.
Products marked with Oeko Tex do not contain substances hazardous to health such as allergenic dyes or cancer-causing dyes. The brand also guarantees that the product has been tested for the content of chlorinated phenols, phthalates, organic tin compounds etc. This means that they are documented to be safe for the child's sensitive skin.